Department of Mathematics, UNC
Office: Phillips Hall 307
I will be at MSRI for Spring 2020, Quantum Symmetries program.
Noncommutative algebra and tensor categories.
Teaching Fall 2019:
Math 774 Lie algebras. See course website and syllabus.
(w/ P. Etingof) Pointed Hopf actions on central simple division algebras.
Log-modular quantum groups at even roots of unity and the quantum Frobenius I. submitted (pdf)
- (w/ T. Schedler + appendices by P. Etingof and P. Belmans) The Hochschild cohomology ring of a global quotient orbifold. submitted (pdf)
- (w/ J. Plavnik) Cohomology of finite tensor categories: duality and Drinfeld centers. submitted (pdf)
- (w/ S. Witherspoon and Y. Volkov) A_\infty-coderivations and the Gerstenhaber bracket on Hochschild cohomology. J. Noncommut. Geom. to appear. (pdf)
- (w/ E. Friedlander) Cohomology for Drinfeld doubles of some infinitesimal group schemes. Algebra Number Theory 2018. (pdf)
- Twists for quantum Borel algebras. J. Algebra, 2018. (pdf)
- Small quantum groups associated to Belavin-Drinfeld triples. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 2019. (pdf)
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) The Gerstenhaber bracket as a Schouten bracket for
polynomial rings extended by finite groups. Proc. Lond. Math. Soc., 2017. (pdf)
- (w/ R. Ng) Gauge invariants from the powers of antipodes. Pacific J. Math., 2017. (pdf, slides)
- Braided Hochschild cohomology and Hopf actions. To appear, J. Noncommut. Geom. (pdf)
- The cup product on Hochschild cohomology via twisting cochains
and applications to Koszul rings. J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 2017. (pdf)
- The derived Picard group of an affine Azumaya algebra. Selecta Math., 2017.
- (w/ S.
Witherspoon) An alternate approach to the Lie bracket on Hochschild
cohomology. Homology Homotopy Appl., 2016. (pdf)
- Spectral sequences for the cohomology rings of a smash product. J. Algebra, 2015. (pdf)
Support theory for quantum groups and Drinfeld doubles in finite characteristic. Relations between quantum groups and logarithmic CFTs.
| Nov 7-11|| UIUC|| Alg seminiar & Quasy-con 2019.
|| Spring 2020|| MSRI (Berkeley California)|| Quantum Symmetries program.
|| Jul 20-24, 2020||Uruguay||Latinamerican Congress of Mathematics.